(1) For your easy ordering process and secure on-line credit card payment, we have provided the "Add to Cart" button though PayPal.
(2) For those who do not want to open account at paypal or do not use
Credit Card, we will accept your personal check or MO sent to our US office
at "Kencrest USA, Inc. 9325 Lima Ter. S., Seattle, WA98118, United
States". Phone 858-204-0197 (please make your check payable
to "Kencrest USA, Inc." and allow several days to clear the personal
check). You can e-mail your order and payment information to email@example.com
For those who do not want to use Online Credit Card Payment System or PayPal
System, we accept your order and Credit Card payment by "FAX
to our Japanese office Fax No. 81-575-25-2699 (Order Form)" or "Phone
Call to our US Office
858-204-0197". Below Order Information are required for processing your
Credit Card payment.
*Type of Your Credit
*Your Credit Card
Number (3 or 4 Digit Number) :
*First Name (Exactly
same as the name on your Credit Card) :
*Last Name (Exactly same
as the name on your Credit Card) :
*Your Zip Code or Postal
(3) We will basically ship your order directly from Japan via EMS (speed post,
insured). It will usually take only 3-5 days to arrive you. As soon as
the shipment is made, we will e-mail you the EMS tracking number, and you
can trace it at EMS Trace
(4) The shipping charge of $7 will be added to your initial knife
ordered, and no additional charge for the second knife and more, if
(5) Any defective knives, if found, can be returned to our US office address below for refund or replacement. (This does not cover any misuses or abuses.)
After the receipt of your order item, if you do not like it, you may
return the knife within 10 days. (Shipping cost for returning will be customer's
cost.) Please notify us for the return by Email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All returns should be made in original package and they
must be new. (Never used and never be in Water).
Our US Office Address
Kencrest USA, Inc.
9325 Lima Ter. S.,
(6) Unlike common kitchen knives available in the market, Japanese Chef's knives are extremely sharp. Please use special care to use them (never use to cut a frozen foods and bones), and after used, please wipe the blade with a dry cloth and store in the safe and dry place (dishwasher machine is not recommended).
(7) We also have another website for Outdoor use knives produced in Japan. Please look at the top brand knives such as "Hattori", "Mcusta", "Seki-Cut", "Saji" etc at www.japaneseknifedirect.com (JKD)
THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING WITH US