Fujiwara Kanefusa FKV Series knife features a cutting edge of V Gold stainless steel (HRc. 60), which is forge-welded with a soft stainless steel. This means that you can enjoy the fine cutting performance of a Japanese traditional-style knife whilst benefitting from the rust-resistance, edge sharpness and edge retention offered by a modern stainless steel.
Fujiwara FKV Series knife has D-shaped handle that is made from magnolia wood and a water buffalo horn ferrule.
"Fujiwara Kanefusa" is engraved in to the blade in Japanese Kanji.
From novice users to Pro Sushi Chefs, the high quality Fujiwara FKV Series of stainless steel Japanese traditional-style knives are thoroughly recommended.
The Nakiri is a double bevel edged knife that is rectangular in profile and has a tall, thin blade. It is popular throughout Japan and is often used by home cooks for quickly and efficiently chopping, slicing or mincing vegetables and fruit. It is becoming increasingly popular with vegetarians.
Knife Model: Fujiwara Kanefusa FKV Series Nakiri
Blade Material: V-Gold Stainless Steel
Rockwell Hardness (HRc): 60
Blade Grind and Edge Shape: Single Bevel Edge
Handle Material: D Shaped Magnolia Wooden Handle with Water Buffalo Horn Ferrule
Saya Included: No.
Nakiri 165mm (6.4")
Total Length: 405mm
Blade Thickness: 3.5mm
Total Weight: 135g
Sorry. This knife is not available for left handed version.
We believe the quality and cutting performance of Japanese knives are the best in the world, and hope you enjoy the fine craftsmanship and its sharp edge of your new knife. With proper cares, every Japanese knife should be your special cooking partner for a long time.
This is the Stainless steel blade kitchen knife that has a good rust resistance for easy maintenance. However, it may get rust, if kept in wet condition.
- Please do not put the knife in the dishwasher machine for cleaning.
- Please do not leave the knife in water or wet condition for a long time.
- After using, please hand wash the blade, bolster and handle thoroughly, and wipe it clean and dry with soft clothes, and keep it in a dry place.
- This is an extremely sharp knife. Please use special cares in using and storing it.
- Unlike German made knives, Japanese knife blades are ground to thin cutting edge for sharper cutting and easier re-sharpening. Please protect the edge from hitting hard materials to avoid chipping or cracking.
- Please do not use it to cut bone or frozen foods, any hard shell foods such as lobster and crab.
- We recommend using Japanese whetstones to re-sharpen the knife, when it gets dull.